How to link your AADHAR Card to Indane Gas Connection by – offline mode, online mode and SMS?
The 12 digit numbers on your Aadhar card is used to receive subsidy amount of LPG gas cylinder directly in your active saving bank account. Once Aadhar Card number gets linked to your bank account you will get all Government benefits directly in the bank account which is linked to your AADHAAR Card.
We are explaining all the details regarding the linking of your Aadhaar card to the Indane Gas Connection.
Connecting AADHAAR to Indane Gas Connection
It is compulsory to link your saving bank account to your AADHAAR Card to get the subsidy amount on LPG. This will make the subsidy process easy and clear. Government hopes there will be drop in the cases of frauds related to LPG.
Points to be remember one should keep in mind before linking his Aadhar card to Indane Gas Connection
– AADHAAR Card should be in the name of applicant.
– Indane gas connection should be in the name of applicant.
– You need one saving bank account in your name.
In case, your card got lost or you have not received it by post as yet, simply download the Aadhar Card through online method.
Do you want to download duplicate copy of your Aadhar card?
Click Here : Download Duplicate Copy of your AADHAAR Card
Steps to connect your AADHAR to Indane Gas Connection through available methods – offline, online and SMS.
Online mode – Linking of your AADHAAR Card to Indane gas connection
– Open UIDAI’s AADHAAR PORTAL . Select place of your address “State” and “District”.
– Select option “Benefit Type” and after this select name of your Gas Distributor. After choosing these options, enter “Consumer Number” given by the Indane gas agency .
– System will ask for the details like your AADHAAR Number, Cell Number or your email Id etc. You have to fill up the details and click on submit button. An OTP shall be sent on your registered mobile.
– Enter OTP and click on “Submit”.
Offline Mode -Linking of your AADHAAR Card to Indane gas connection
– Download copy of application form and print it.
– Fill up the application form and submit it to local Indane gas Agency.
– Your Gas Agency would give you an acknowledgement slip , keep it for your record.
– Your submitted form would be verified and details of aadhaar will be updated accordingly.
SMS Mode – Linking of AADHAAR Card to Indane gas connection
Step 1- Enter the detail in following sequence
“REG <Distributor’s Telephone No. > along with <City STD code> and without zero followed by < your consumer number> (eg. REG 136808546 424843141). Indane gas connection service request phone number will come on your mobile.
Step 2 – Once you received the phone number, enter UID Aadhaar number (for example UID 7550123967141) and send it to requested phone number through step 1.