In case of AADHAAR Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip Lost but you know your AADHAAR card enrollment details (enrollment number, date and time) given to you at the time of Aadhaar registration, you can download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online without any trouble. The duplicate copy of AADHAAR card has the same value as the original one. In order to download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online, click here: Download duplicate AADHAAR card copy online.
However there are number of cases coming up where lots of people who are facing issues because they have lost their enrollment acknowledgement slip and/or AADHAAR Card. If you have also lost your AADHAAR Card enrollment acknowledgement slip and do not know the details of your enrollment, fortunately there is an online system available now, where you can check the status by putting your name or other details.
We have been keeping track of the developments in this section very closely and hence we have provided this page to keep you updated that there is some system in place whereby residents can download duplicate copy of AADHAAR card by using their demographic information.
In case you have lost your AADHAR card Enrollment ID and do not know about your AADHAR number, you can get the coy of AADHAR card through following steps:
- Open website https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Choose option, “Aadhaar No (UID)” OR “Enrolment No (EID)”, under option “You want to receive your lost:”
- Enter your First and Last Name
- Enter your Email-id
- Put your registered Mobile Number
- Enter the security code and click on the button “Get OTP”
- You will receive One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile and/or email address
- In the box below, enter the OTP you just received on your mobile and/or email address
- Click on “Verify OTP”
- You will receive a message on your mobile along with your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id as you mentioned in Step 2 above
- After that go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar”, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP”
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on the option “Validate and Download”
- System will start downloading your e-Aadhar card copy on your computer. Open the PDF file and system will prompt for the security password. Enter your Area Pin Code as password.
- Your e-AADHAR card copy is available now , which you can get it printed
Visit your close by AADHAAR card regional office for your lost enrollment slip. Bring all the original documents which you submitted to the office.
If you do not know about the close nearby AADHAAR card regional office you can get the address click here: AADHAAR Card Regional Office(s).
In case of no AADHAAR regional office nearby, contact the same AADHAAR center where you applied for AADHAAR card initially. Carry all the documents you submitted originally to the center. They may help you to recover your enrollment details based on your demographic information. To contact close by AADHAAR card center click here: Locate Nearby AADHAAR Card Centers.
You can also send an Email about your loss of AADHAAR card enrollment acknowledgement slip to the AADHAAR card help desk. Your concern will be registered and forwarded to the concerned department. AADHAAR card department will inform you on receipt of the resolution of your issue. To get UIDAI contact email address, click here: AADHAAR Card Contact Number, Email and Address.